CASE Benchmark Information
The following CASE/Mastery Connect benchmarks will be required:
- 3rd-5th Social Studies and Science
- 6th-8th ELA, Math, Social Studies and Science
- 9th-12th English I and II, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Biology
- Semester Courses will take two benchmarks
- Traditional year-long Courses will take three benchmarks
- K-2 all subjects
- 3rd-5th ELA and Math
- High School EOC teachers will use the middle of the semester benchmark to satisfy Greene County School Board Policy 4.600. Teachers are to use discretion but cannot give a score lower than the recommended score from Case (sent in PDF reports to Principals after testing window closes). Use professional judgement to ensure the grading process is fair to students.
- K-8 teachers may use the benchmark score for a grade as appropriate. Teachers cannot give a score lower than the recommended grade mark from CASE.
Traditional yearlong Courses 3rd grade-EOCs
3rd and Final Benchmark: 2/28/22-3/10/22
Spring Semester Block Courses only;
Test 1: 2/21/22-3/10/22
Test 2 Final Comprehensive: 4/4/22-4/22/22
**If a student submits a test before finishing the test, please contact the following:
Traditional Courses at HS and Elementary and Middle School
▪ Window #1 – 9/26-10/7
▪ Window #2 – 12/1-12/15
▪ Window #3 – 2/27-3/10
Semester Long Courses will take one assessment and the window for that assessment is yet to be determined.
TN Alignment Benchmark Documents