District Departments » Food Service » Food Service

Food Service

Greene County Schools
910 West Summer Street
Greeneville, TN 37743
Phone: 423-639-4194 ext. 1224
Fax: 423-639-4698
Rebecca Thomas
Food Service Contract Manager 
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [email protected]

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).

Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Here is the link to the P-EBT portion of the TDHS website that has a wealth of information including  contact information for both the SY 21-22 P-EBT and Summer P-EBT, https://www.tn.gov/humanservices/p-ebt.html . The SY21-22 P-EBT cards processing started the week of July 30th and Summer P-EBT card processing started this week. 


TDHS would like parents to check on the status and distribution dates of benefits by using the P-EBT Parent Portal by visiting https://onedhs.tn.gov/parent or calling the hotline 1-833-419-3210.  Distribution dates are also shared on the THDS website, and on TDHS Facebook and Twitter accounts. 


Below are some quick access numbers and links that may assist you:

 For Parents:

 Parent hotline/helpdesk number is 1-833-419-3210

o    If you have discarded your card and need to request a new one, please visit www.connectebt.com to request a new P-EBT card or call 1 (888) 997-9444. You can also call the P-EBT assistance line at (833) 419-3210.

o    If you think your student qualifies but you have not received funds on your card, call the P-EBT assistance line at (833) 419-3210.

o    Families who would like to appeal would access the Appeals Online Portal: https://appealsonline.dhs.tn.gov/Home/Login or call (833) 496-0661.