|Zan Weems and Deane Wright
- Participates in data committee to analyze school-wide TCAP data annually to determine individual and group strengths and weaknesses
- Uses objective data to assist teachers in determining reading instructional objectives
- Provides individualized, classroom based support to teachers and models best teaching practices
- Provides teacher training and follow up coaching sessions in the use of a variety of reading instructional techniques and appropriate use of technology and other media
- Works with teachers in collaboration planning by grade levels and across grade levels.
- Shares information about reading research and knowledge gained through professional literature or other training activities.
- Maintains records as required by the system school or program
- Attends training and staff development activities as required by the administration
- Plans and conducts professional learning activities in the area of reading
- Complies with all Federal, State and local rules and regulations
- Promotes parent involvement in school activities