skip to main content
Greene County Schools
Immunization Form
Related Documents:
Immunization Form
Immunization Policy Main Page
Additional Pages:
Immunization Form

All incoming kindergarten students will need their shot record transferred to this form before kindergarten registration.  Also, all out-of-state transfers will need this form in order to enroll in the Greene County School System.  You can get the current shot record on this form by taking it to your personal physician or the Greene County Health Department.  Transfer students have 30 days to complete.

910 WEST SUMMER STREET | GREENEVILLE, TN 37743 | PHONE: 423.639.4194 | FAX: 423.639.1615
Greene County Schools is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards defined by
Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you would like additional assistance or have accessibility concerns, please contact Rebecca Leifert at 423-798-2621. We are always striving to improve the accessibility standards of our website.